What does a Donkey have to do with Labor Day?
Hee Haw, Hee Haw.
Just like a Donkey, that works tirelessly to create value for its owner, I too have been working tirelessly all day.
So far today, I have:
- Rendered and edited in Adobe Premiere a GoPro Fusion 360 video for YouTube.
- Studied for my PMP certification exam.
- Cleaned out the garage.
- Applied to an executive-level position.
- Practiced double tonguing and a Roy Hargrove solo.
- Updated my personal website to have a half-decent landing page and to include a blogging capability.
So that puts me at about 4:30 PM today. Still much more to do.
Maybe I’ll be lucky and end the day with an episode of Green Acres, and enjoy smelling hay as I feed the Donkey some more.
I'm proud to announce that I have completed the setup of my new YouTube Channel, called "The Human Condition", along with the first video. Meet Aloma. She is great! Enjoy!
In life, most of us set goals for ourselves, create a plan of action, and then set ourselves on a path of execution. We do this in our career, in our home life, in our playtime, and more. Our...
Well, I finally got my plan together for completing an initial test run of my new YouTube channel. It was time to capture actual content. Unfortunately, I have not yet decided on the name of the...
Welcome This is, yes, my first post. What else can I say but, "Welcome." I plan to document my thoughts about various topics. Nothing specific here. This is not a single topic blog where you...